I’ve partnered with Vital Proteins to bring you this post. All opinions remain my own.
My newest recipe in collaboration with Vital Proteins is Strawberry Banana Protein Popsicles! They were so fun and easy to make! I used the Vanilla Collagen Peptides, which contains 18g of protein and 20g of collagen per scoop. It turned out super delicious!
Yields 10 popsicles
Plain Greek yogurt
3 ripe bananas
8 strawberries (chopped)
4 strawberries (thinly sliced)
50g of melted dark chocolate
2 scoops vanilla peptides
1. Blend bananas, strawberries, vanilla peptides, and Greek yogurt until smooth
2. Pour into popsicle mold with slices of strawberries. I put a slice of strawberry in the mold, covered it with some of the blended smoothie, and then repeated until the mold was full.
3. Freeze for 5 hours.
4. Remove mold from freezer let sit in pan of lukewarm water.
5. Melt chocolate on stovetop.
6. Remove popsicles from mold and drizzle with melted chocolate.
I might have had the water a little too warm because my popsicles melted very quickly! It's okay if you're eating straight away, but they were too melted for my photos, eek.
They're super pretty and delicious though! I loved adding the slices of strawberries. Give it a try and let me know what you think!